Welcome to ROCKERS WORLD.Join me in FACEBOOK.DONT FORGET COME AGAIN.THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

















ancient Rites - Fatherland

Posted by Crew Sunday, May 30, 2010 0 ulasan
A black with some touches of folk and lyrics about paganism, history of Europe and Satanism in some cases they will leave a great taste that I promise.. To my taste the best album so far of these gentlemen who founded this band since 1989 (I had just 4 years old and were living and these gentlemen and I do not consider. The lineup here is I leave it participated in the recording of this album.

Album: Fatherland
Band: Ancient Rites
Genre: Folk / Viking / Black Metal
Country: Belgium
 Year: 1998
link:http://www.mediafire.com/?4ifdvjiyjng  

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

۞ Followers ۞

۞ Country ۞


۞ Direktori ۞

۞ Download ۞