Welcome to ROCKERS WORLD.Join me in FACEBOOK.DONT FORGET COME AGAIN.THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

















Scorpions - 2001 - Acoustica

Posted by Crew Monday, July 12, 2010 0 ulasan

Tracklist:
1.The Zoo
2.Always Somewhere
3.Life Is Too Short
4.Holiday
5.You and I
6.When Love Kills Love
7.Dust in the Wind
8.Send Me an Angel
9.Catch Your Train
10.I Wanted to Cry (But the Tears Wouldn´t Come)
11.Wind of Change
12.Love of My Life
13.Drive
14.Still Loving You
15.Hurricane 2001

mediafire

bonus:
Scorpions - Still Loving You.mp3
Scorpions - Always Somehere.mp3
Scorpions - Wind of Change.mp3
Scorpions - Dust in The Wind (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - Holiday (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - You and I (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - Send Me An Angel (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - Wind of Change (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - Under The Same Sun (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
Scorpions - Maybe I maybe you.mp3
Scorpions - Life is Too Short (acoustica Lisboa).mp3
scorpions - love of my life.mp3

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

۞ Followers ۞

۞ Country ۞


۞ Direktori ۞

۞ Download ۞