Welcome to ROCKERS WORLD.Join me in FACEBOOK.DONT FORGET COME AGAIN.THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

















Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It

Posted by Crew Monday, August 23, 2010 0 ulasan
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It (Heavy Metal Hits '80s)




Big Hits And Nasty Cuts: The Best Of Twisted Sister Picture

1. Bad Boys (Of Rock & Roll) Lyrics
2. Destroyer Lyrics
3. I Am (I'm Me) Lyrics
4. I Wanna Rock Lyrics
5. I'll Never Grow Up Now! Lyrics
6. It's Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It) [Live] Lyrics
7. Kids Are Back Lyrics
8. Let the Good Times Roll/Feel So Fine [Live] Lyrics
9. Price Lyrics
10. Run for Your Life Lyrics
11. Shoot 'Em Down Lyrics
12. Tear It Loose Lyrics
13. Under the Blade Lyrics
14. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) Lyrics
15. You Can't Stop Rock & Roll Lyrics

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

۞ Followers ۞

۞ Country ۞


۞ Direktori ۞

۞ Download ۞