Welcome to ROCKERS WORLD.Join me in FACEBOOK.DONT FORGET COME AGAIN.THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

















Hedon Cries - Hate into Grief (2002)

Posted by Crew Monday, November 15, 2010 0 ulasan
Genre:Atmospheric Doom/Death Metal
Country:Greece

line-up:
Christos - Vocals (Guinea Pig)
Christopher Boufas - Guitar (Lachrymal Gland)
Fotis - Guitar (Utmost Contempt, Low Stone Nothing, Simulacra)
Stathis - Bass (Cruentus (Grc))
Efthimis - Drums (Soul Fracture, Emptiness (Grc))

Tracklist:
1. ...Grief 03:00
2. To Heaven I Send My Feelings 03:22
3. Until the Sun Goes Up 05:29
4. My Hedon Cries 07:59
5. The Pleasure of the Melancholy Art 03:48
6. I Feel Through Pain 05:52
7. The Tragic Light of A Crying Sunset 05:27
8. A Different Psychedelic Flower 05:05

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

۞ Followers ۞

۞ Country ۞


۞ Direktori ۞

۞ Download ۞